Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Masquerade Ball




Hi again,

So like I said we had our work christmas function on the Friday that just passed. It was loads of fun- it was at St Matthews in the City (a church!) just across from Sky City. They had it fully decked out loads of free booze and great food - SO SO much seafood. I love seafood and I love the seafood in this country!!!! I drank champagne all night (hmmmm) Georgia and Pondy will remember how that always ends up. But I was pretty well behaved - you know the whole I've just started work thingy....

Thats all I can say, I'll put some pictures up that I thought were funny. I had a lot of fun with two Filipino girls - Maricel who also just started work and Jennifer (her flatmate)! I also found a horse... muahahaa. So needed a photo with him too. Check out Will dancing (yes, he was REALLY DRUNK!!!)

Ciao ciao xxxxxxxxx

No comments: