Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sooper sunny Saturday




Hello again,

Well we got up on Saturday and after I did some hours studying, we decided to go walking. I've found I quite enjoy walking in NZ as there is a lot of nice places to go walking where you can stop and go "wow" at all the interesting scenery and trees. Oh yes, trees....

So we drove to the Waitakere region, did I spell that right?? And went on a nature trail walk which was meant to take 1.5 hours but took us about 40 minutes, we checked the map too and couldn't see how we missed any! I think they must factor in old people time. So Will thought he'd take me to Piha - which isn't too far away. Its a nice little beach, kinda like Bethnalls in terms of landscape. Anyhow here are some pics!!1

AND! I also got some wellies, check them out! Woooo!

Love you long time!
Chenoa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics they look fabbo!! I really wanna come n visit.

I am going to Bali now but still wanna come see ya at some stage!! I have a passport now so im free to roam to world at will. Scary huh!!