Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Chenola's first post!

Hey guys

Wow... my first post!!! Aww on my new blog! Well it was decided that because I am moving countries I should get my own blog. Mostly, I'll be honest its for Arna - you skank ho you better bloody appreciate this!!!!!

I'm leaving London on the 26th September. I can't believe it, it feels so soooo surreal and definitely has not sunk in yet. It probably won't hit me til I get on the plane or off the plane in Auckland!

Its my going away party this Friday, not excited about that either?!?! Whats going on. I'm sure I'll be fine when I get there!!

Anyway, enjoy leave me rude comments if I'm not blogging enough. Its hard when I don't have a digital camera but I'll see what I can do in terms of pictures!!!

To new beginnings!

Love Chenoa x x

No comments: